The protection of your privacy is important to us. That is why we have prepared this document to ensure you are aware of your rights and our commitment to your privacy. My Slumber Party complies with the Privacy Act, which regulates the way in which we deal with your personal information. In this Policy the words “we”, “our” or “us” means My Slumber Party and our related entities.
Collection of personal information
The type of personal information we collect about you includes:
- your name and address;
- your telephone numbers;
- your email address;
- your computer IP address from our website;
- details of your previous dealings with us; and
- your financial information (eg. for invoicing and payments of services/products or personal credit information when you make payments to us)
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- in any discussions we have with you whether in person or by telephone;
- through our accounts and payments you make;
- through our website or email server by way of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small pieces of data that allow the website to remember something about you at a later time for example by storing information of how you use the site. You may configure the web browser to refuse or disable cookies.
- through Mailchimp – our email marketing platform; and
- through customer feedback and survey forms.
- our identity and how to contact us;
- that he or she can access the information;
- the purpose for which we have collected the information;
- the organizations or types of organizations that we usually disclose the information to;
- any law that requires particular information to be collected; and the main consequences (if any) for the individual if all or part of the information is not provided.
Use of personal information
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information and updates including but not limited to marketing material and special offers;
- to be able to contact you about your booking;
- to compose diagnostic and statistical information for our computer network; and
- to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our website.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may “opt out” of our list and your name will be removed from our marketing list.
The quality of your personal information
We believe it is important to make sure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. To this end our staff have procedures to monitor some of your personal information. We also request that you contact us and tell us if any of your personal information has changed (eg. your address) or if you believe that the personal information is inaccurate. After you advise us we can then update our records and ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up to date.
You may contact us and request particulars of the personal information we hold about you, and whether that personal information needs to be amended or corrected in any way. You may contact us on +61 419 701 070 or email your request to email@example.com.
The security of personal information
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of security of our client(s) files and personal information. We use the following security measures to protect personal information:
- locked offices;
- locked files;
- passwords on all our computers;
- a firewall on our computer network, which is monitored; and
- virus protection software.
We will keep personal information as long as we need it for the purposes laid out in this policy, after which time we will destroy or de-indentify the personal information. Otherwise we may keep personal information for any period required by law.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to:
- the ATO as part of a tax audit;
- we will never sell your personal information to marketing bodies and will not provide it to any third party without your consent.
Do you have any concerns, queries, disputes or complaints?
If you have any disputes or complaints, our staff will attend to them and may request that you put your dispute or complaint in writing. Our management will investigate any dispute or complaint and respond to you within a reasonable time.
What Our Customers are Saying
My Slumber Party created a fantastic party for my son's 10th birthday. He chose the Army theme and it just looked fantastic! It was delivered, set up and picked up efficiently and all the kids loved it.
My daughter and her friends can't stop talking about their unicorn sleepover party. The best part was that My Slumber Party set it all up and packed it all down in no time and I didn't have to lift a finger!
Thank you for the amazing and beautiful bohemian dream catcher theme. It was beautiful. We really appreciate the effort you went to, to deliver an amazing custom creation. Such a warm and friendly person, a pleasure to meet. I would highly recommend My Slumber Party in the future.